- Parks & Recreation
Parks & Recreation
FOR "REFERENCE NUMBER" ON PAYMENT FORM PLEASE ENTER SPORT NAME.
The basic principle of our program is to offer the most efficient and diversified recreation services to ensure all citizens equal opportunities as follows:
- Improve the quality of life for each individual through recreation.
- Provide and maintain recreational facilities for use by the general public.
- Provide trained and qualified personnel for supervision and instruction in recreation programs and activities and facility maintenance.
- Welcome public input into planning and evaluation of recreation program activities and facilities.
- Provide the opportunity for all residents of the town to participate in recreation programs and activities and to fully utilize the facilities of the department.
Proof of Residency
Benson Parks and Recreation now requires proof of residency for all our programs and rentals. A resident is defined as one who lives within the town limits of Benson or owns property or a business and pays taxes to the Town of Benson. Accepted proof is the following:
- Any type of bill
- Personal check
- Tax notice
- Valid driver's license
- Vehicle registration
Lee Street Complex Vision Plan
The Lee Street Complex Vision Plan (PDF) is a collaboration between the Town of Benson and North Carolina State University's College of Design.
For more information and updates, check us out on Facebook.
BPRD - Event Liability Waiver